Here are the details:
- Accommodation in bungalows with 8 dorms. Each dorm with bunk beds and private bath
- Airport Transfer in and out at Coca, by private car
- 3 daily meals; served beverages with breakfast, lunch and dinner (excluding alcohol)
- Road and river transport for visits and activities, by motor canoe, canoe and car
- Guided excursions with bilingual guides
- Rubber boots, rain ponchos and lifejackets
- 10% donation to the Yachana Foundation to support its education and conservation programs in the Amazon
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at dining hall and reception
- Unlimited ozonized water
- Admissions and Entrance Fees
- Ages 0 – 1 year: FREE
- Ages 2 to 5 years old: 75% DISCOUNT
- Ages 6 to 12 years old: 50% DISCOUNT
NOTE: Children are to share a room with parents. Age is based at time of arrival.
Not applicable for Special Packages.
- 50% deposit to be received within 7 days of our confirmation.
- Balance must be paid 15 days prior to beginning of services.
NOTE: For individual and group guests.
- Notifications received 121 days in advance, no charges.
- Notifications received from 120 to 31 days in advance, will be charged 25%.
- Notifications received from 30 to 15 days in advance, will be charged 50%.
- Notifications received from 14 to 0 days, 100% penalty.
- Alcoholic / bottled beverages
- Travel Insurance